Sunday 31 July 2016

Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur Review


 So this week my staycation begins, being  a loyal SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) member I need to stay about 50 nights in any Starwood Property worldwide. That’s why almost all my hotel stay will normally be in any one of their brand. To begin with, I am not paid to do this write up and my blog is to document my journey. Therefore, I am writing based on my true experience. 



This is their Executive lounge, Platinum SPG member and also guest who are checking in club room and above, entitles to check-in in the area. They can also choose to have their breakfast here instead of the restaurant on the 8th floor by the pool. The only thing I find that, having your breakfast at the executive lounge has a few limited options in comparison to the buffet breakfast which they serve downstairs at the restaurant but, If you’re like me who only needs coffee, juice, cereal and egg white omelet, then being in the executive lounge is more than what you need. The ambiance here is much better I should say, because their services are more personalized.
















They added a few features to their lounge, they have a mobile charging station, a very cozy meeting room, and many plug points around as well.






I was happy to be upgraded to the Terrace Suite. This Suite has been newly renovated and it looks really awesome. I remembered last year I got the same room for Barbara’s birthday. The whole place was a bit run downed. I am really happy that they did something about it.












Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur doesn’t have it’s own gym. So you need to use the gym at Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Don’t worry, you don’t need to take a shuttle there! Both of this hotels are interconnected, from the exterior they look identical. So they share the pool area and also the gym.

The gym is pretty much fully equipped, they have almost everything you need.




They also have shower facilities, sauna, steam bath and a Jacuzzi.



The pool is something you need to checkout, it even features a waterfall and a water-slide. This is really one huge swimming pool.


Walking distance around the hotel you can find a shopping mall which is NU Sentral and KL Sentral which is a downtown check in for your flights and the Express Rail Link also known as ERL a fast train service connecting you to and from Kuala Lumpur’s International Airport.

Cheers People!






No comments:

Post a Comment